“Get in and get inspired” with the 2014 #SRT #Viper GTS now on site and available for purchase at Derrick Dodge #yeg #stalbert #shpk #ymm #yyc
The rear wheel drive (RWD), 2014 SRT Viper GTS coupe features the “most torque of any naturally aspirated sports car engine in the world!” The Viper GTS mates a fast shifting Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission with a powerful all aluminum 8.4 litre V10 engine that kicks out 640 horsepower and 600 lb. ft. of torque! This equates to an impressive top speed of 330 km/h (206 mph), 0-100 km/hr in the low three second range and a mid eleven second range quarter mile.
The 2014 SRT Viper GTS competes with the top performance touring cars world wide due to its advanced drive train, advanced technologies and luxurious interior and exterior details such as:
- High Tech carbon fibre and aluminum skin, deck-lid and aluminum door panels which allows for “high speed stability” while “achieving negative lift.”
- “Dual-function, bi-xenon projector headlamps tightly packaged with white light-emitting diode (LED) daytime running lamps and LED turn signals.” There is also a “Snakeskin texture in the lens carries the surface work seen in the gills and hood texture.”
- “X marks the spot!” Standard X-brace wrapped in carbon fibre and holds the engine compartment in place.
- GTS model is equipped with “driver-selectable, two-mode suspension system featuring Bilstein® DampTronic Select shock absorbers with street and track settings for street or track use.”
- Electronic Stability Control with four modes to choose from.
- Dual side sport exhaust
- Pirelli® P Zero, Z-rated tires with “split six-spoke forged-aluminum “Venom” wheel design.”
- Hard gripping Brembo® brakes with StopTech lightweight and slotted two-piece rotors
- Step inside and be entranced by the Nappa leather wrapped surfaces in the cabin and the seat inserts made of Alcantara.
- Sabelt high performance racing seats hug you and your passenger in place for the ride of all rides!
- Seven inch reconfigurable LED back lit in cluster display that “glows red and features the “Stryker” logo when engine approaches redline.“
- Control audio, Uconnect and launch control via steering wheel mounted controls
- harman/kardon high performance sound system
For more information, or to view in person, please contact us or drop by
Derrick Dodge | 6211-104 Street | #Edmonton #Alberta | 1-866-591-3416 | firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.derrickdodge.com/